Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process which affects the visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine’s unpaid results. In other words, the more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users, and these visitors can be converted into customers. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
As an Internet marketing strategy, a Search engine optimization considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience. Optimizing a website may involve editing its content, HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines.
SEO done locally is Local Search Optimization. Strategies that focus on long term SEO aiming high and paying attention to create a better customer experience will work best.
To make an impact successfully, your local SEO should follow the below mentioned tips:
- Ensure that you have a consistent physical address for the area you wish to optimize locally. Additionally, the specific address that your premises is located, should be within, or as close as possible to the area that you are targeting. Apart from your physical address, the Name, Address and contact Phone number, should be consistent with the actual name of your business, and it has to be the same wherever these details appear online.
- See to it that your website has a map to your location to show your precise location. The code to add a map to your premises can be added to the contacts page on your website.
- In case your business has different branches located in different areas, it is important to create distinct web pages that are appropriately optimized for each specific location.
- If you have different products or services, ensure that each one has its own webpage with relevant, specific details. These distinct pages can be linked from a single page that summarizes all the products or services in your portfolio. The website has to be created very attractively. At the same time, the content on the website should be very qualitative.
- Maximize on your business and manage website reviews. All reviews including positive and negative, are to be managed properly to avoid damage to the brand name or company image.
The above mentioned tips were for you to do local SEO individually. But I would suggest you to approach a good professional marketing consultant like Cleverpanda Marketing Ltd.
A quality and creative strategy helps in building up the business empire and this is where Cleverpanda Marketing supports the customer by giving suggestions regarding various strategies and implements its marketing skills to promote the business.
Their contact address is mentioned below:
86-90 Paul Street,
Phone No: 020 3695 4847